Frequently asked questions.
- I paid the bill but the money has not arrived to me why?
1. Problems on the side of the payment system or bank. Once the problems are resolved, the funds in the shortest time will be credited to your account.
2. Your wallet payment system or bank account is blocked. In that case, you sent the funds will be returned to the same details, where did translation, net of commission payment system or bank.
3. You were given incorrect payment details. If you specified account exists, and the means we have been sent, you should contact the owner of the account, and try to address the issue with him. If you specify the account does not exist, and translation for "hanging" in our system, then we will send your identification translation, for the right details.
- Can get / put money man who is not the owner WMID?
According to the "Agreement on Processing of Digital Messages (Digital Orders)".
- I was robbed of money and traded through your service, what do I do?
1. Contact our support for details on which your funds are gone;
2. On receipt of the statement refer to that system, which were sent to your money, with a brief and clear explanation of what happened, and ask them to block the account of the recipient;
3. Made a statement to police.
- What if I do not find the answer to your question?
- What time can I make an exchange?